Member reservations for this event are sold out.
In appreciation of members, Portland Japanese Garden will be open to members and their guests only on New Year’s Day. Early access to the Garden will be available for Golden Crane Society Members and their guests only from 10:00am – 11:00am.
We welcome all membership levels from 11:00am – 2:30pm. We hope you bring family and friends for a relaxing stroll through the Garden to start a new year in peace, hope, and tranquility.
New Year’s Day Details:
- Golden Crane Society Early Access Only: 10am – 11am (Garden open through 2:30pm)
- All membership levels: 11:00am – 2:30pm
- Please make reservations in advance. A limited number of timed entry tickets are available every 30-minutes to help reduce capacity.
- The Pavilion Gallery will be open and showing our current exhibition: Healing Nature: Gardens and Art of Manzanar.
- The Gift Shop and Umami Café will be closed.
- Face coverings are required in all Garden spaces.
- Learn more about Covid-19 safety precautions.
- Garden grounds will close at 3pm.
On January 2nd we will resume regular Garden hours of 8-10am for members and 10am-3:15pm for the public.