We are open. Learn more about how we’ve adjusted to help all our guests enjoy the Garden safely, here.
Summer Public Garden Hours (March 9 – September 30)
- Wednesday – Monday: 10am – 5pm
- Village Gift Shop will be open 11:00am – 4:00pm every day except Tuesday
- Tuesdays: Closed
Last General Admission is at 4:00pm
- Wednesday & Friday – Monday: 8:00am – 10:00am
- Thursdays: 5:00pm – 7:00pm only
- Tuesdays: No member hours; Garden Closed
The Garden is closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. We will be open to Members only on New Year’s Day from 10am – 2pm.
Senior (65+): $16.25
Student (with ID): $15.25
Youth (6-17): $13.50
Child (5 and under): Free
– There is a $10.00/person charge for using a tripod for anyone who is not a Garden Member.
– We also provide a discount for visitors who are unable to see the entirety of the Garden due to accessibility.
– Groups of 10 children or more are required to make reservations to visit the Garden. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Arts for All
Portland Japanese Garden is a proud participant in Arts for All, making the beauty and serenity of the Garden accessible to low-income families and individuals who receive food stamps (SNAP).VIEW MORE INFORMATION
Veterans Day November 11, 2020
Portland Japanese Garden will mark Veterans Day by offering free admission for military veterans and active military personnel, as well as family members who accompany them. Families of deployed military personnel also will be given free admission.
To receive free admission November 11, visitors must show a military or veteran organization ID, discharge papers, or other official military identification; families of deployed military personnel must show an active duty ID.