Public Garden Hours (April, 2021)
- Wednesday – Monday: 10am – 4:30pm
- Village Gift Shop will be open 9:30am – 4:00pm
- The Pavilion will be open from 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Tuesdays: Closed
- Wednesday – Monday: 8am – 10am
- Tuesdays: Garden closed, no member hours
Senior (65+): $16.25
Student (with ID): $15.25
Youth (6-17): $13.50
Child (5 and under): Free
Tickets are non-refundable. All sales are final.
– If you have any special tickets, such as promotions or cultural passes that need to be redeemed, please come see us at our Welcome Center for assistance. These types of tickets cannot be reserved in advance online.
– There is a $10.00/person charge for using a tripod for anyone who is not a Garden Member.
– We also provide a discount for visitors who are unable to see the entirety of the Garden due to accessibility.
– Groups of 10 children or more are required to make reservations to visit the Garden. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Arts for All
Portland Japanese Garden is a proud participant in Arts for All, making the beauty and serenity of the Garden accessible to low-income families and individuals who receive food stamps (SNAP).VIEW MORE INFORMATION