We are currently conducting some repairs in the Cultural Village, so the Jordan Schnitzer Japanese Arts Learning Center and Fukuta Concierge Desk are temporarily closed. Thank you for your understanding.
- Wednesday – Monday: 10am – 5:30pm (closed Tuesdays)
- Wednesday – Monday: 8am – 10am (closed Tuesdays, no member hours)
Senior (65+): $16.25
Student (with ID): $15.25
Youth (6-17): $13.50
Child (5 and under): Free
Tickets are non-refundable. All sales are final.
- If you have any special tickets such as promotions that need to be redeemed, please come see us at our Welcome Center for assistance. These types of tickets cannot be reserved in advance online.
- There is a $10.00/person charge for using a tripod for anyone who is not a Garden Member.
- We also provide a discount for visitors who are unable to see the entirety of the Garden due to accessibility.
- At this time, we are not able to accommodate groups or families larger than 15 people.
Arts for All
Portland Japanese Garden is a proud participant in Arts for All, making the beauty and serenity of the Garden accessible to low-income families and individuals who receive food stamps (SNAP).VIEW MORE INFORMATION