The Portland Japanese Garden is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization based in Portland, Oregon. The staff numbers around 80, depending on the season. We take pride in our world-class setting and our friendly work environment. Our organization is known locally, nationally, and internationally for excellence.
The Portland Japanese Garden does not accept unsolicited resumes.
Policy Against Discrimination
It is the policy of the Portland Japanese Garden that all employees are entitled to a work environment free from all forms of discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual preference, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is inconsistent with the policy and philosophy of the Portland Japanese Garden and will not be tolerated at any time.
Current Open Positions
- Application for Employment
- Café Server (Full Time)
- Café Server (Part Time)
- Seasonal Visitor Services Representative (Part Time)
- Seasonal Admissions Staff (Full Time)
- Donor Relations Officer (Full Time)
- Seasonal Café Support Staff (Full Time)
- Seasonal Café Support Staff (Part Time)
- Membership Fulfillment Associate (Full Time)