The Portland Japanese Garden is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization based in Portland, Oregon. The permanent staff numbers around 85, and our staff size increases to approximately 120 during the summer season. We take pride in our world-class setting and our friendly work environment. Our organization is known locally, nationally, and internationally for excellence.
The Portland Japanese Garden does not accept unsolicited resumes.
Policy Against Discrimination
The Portland Japanese Garden is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, national origin, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. It is also the policy of the Portland Japanese Garden that all employees are entitled to a work environment free from all forms of discrimination. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is inconsistent with the policy and philosophy of the Portland Japanese Garden and will not be tolerated at any time.
Current Open Positions
- Lead Member Services Associate (Full-Time)
- Visitor Services Operations Manager (Full-Time)
- Security Officer (Part-Time)
- Seasonal Concierge (Part-Time)
- Seasonal Retail Associate (Full-Time)
- Seasonal Member Services Associate (Part-Time)
- Seasonal Visitor Services Representative (Full-Time)
- Seasonal Admissions Associate (Full-Time)
- Seasonal Cafe Server (Full-Time)
- Seasonal Café Server (Part-Time)
- Seasonal Assistant Gardener (Full-Time)