Portland Japanese Garden is selling limited timed entry into the Garden, every 30 minutes during public hours. Following our Governor’s orders, we are restricting the number of people on-site, so tickets are limited.
Tickets can be purchased online up to 10 days in advance. Last admission can be purchased at 3:30pm. The Garden will remain open until 4:30pm.
- We are open 6 days per week: Wednesday – Monday (Closed Tuesdays)
- Please note that the Garden is closed on the following dates (in addition to our regular Tuesday closures): 11/24, 11/25, 12/22, 12/23, 12/24, 12/25
- Limited number of timed entry tickets available every 30-minutes during public hours to help reduce capacity
- Tickets are non-refundable. To request a ticket exchange, click here. Tickets can only be exchanged up to 24 hours prior to the original date and time (no day-of exchanges).
- Member hours do not require reservations (8am – 10am Wednesday – Monday)
- Masks are required in all spaces, regardless of vaccination status
- Stay on approved paths and observe one-way routes
- Download the Parking Kitty app for easy, touchless metered parking
- Take your time and take care of yourself
- Find more information on our reopening, here
As a nonprofit organization, we rely on revenues from tickets, memberships, retail sales, and donations.