Portland Japanese Garden is selling limited timed entry into the Garden, every 30 minutes during public hours. Following our Governor’s orders, we are restricting the number of people on site, so tickets are limited.
Tickets can be purchased online up to 7 days in advance. Last admission can be purchased at 3:30pm.
Here’s what to know before you go:
- We are open 5 days per week: Thursday – Monday (Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
- Limited number of timed entry tickets available every 30-minutes during public hours to help reduce capacity
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged
- Member hours do not require reservations (8am – 10am Thursday – Monday)
- Face coverings are mandatory indoors and outdoors at all times
- If you have a medical condition or disability that prevents you from wearing a face covering, you are required to wear a full face shield
- Children aged 2 and older are also required to wear an acceptable form of face covering
- Observe physical distancing
- Stay on approved paths and observe one-way routes
- Download the Parking Kitty app for easy, touchless metered parking
- Cash is no longer accepted
- Take your time and take care of yourself
- Find more information on our reopening, here
As a nonprofit organization, we rely on revenues from tickets, memberships, retail sales, and donations.