Photographer Benefit LevelsPURCHASE PHOTOGRAPHER MEMBERSHIP
Please note Photographer Memberships are available for individuals and their families only. Other entities wishing to shoot still or video photography for commercial use must submit a Photography and Video Shoot Application.
The Portland Japanese Garden Photographer Benefits Program is designed especially for professional and amateur photographers. Photographer Benefits last for the duration of your Membership. Two years of Photographer Benefits must be purchased to accompany any 2 year Membership. Photographer Benefits are non-refundable and non-transferable. General photography policies apply to Photographer Members at all times.
Photographer levels provide the following benefits to your membership:
- Free admission for eight children, 18 and under
- Invitations to special Photographer Member hours. View Photographer Member Hours here.
- Photo posted on the Portland Japanese Garden’s Facebook with a link to the photographer’s website (Interested Photographer Members, please email us a high-resolution photo and link to your website)
- Invitation to submit photographs to the Garden’s annual calendar contest
- Invitation to submit photographs for use in Garden printed materials and on the website
- Permission to sell photographs of the Garden for commercial, advertising, or promotional purposes. As a non-profit organization, the Portland Japanese Garden requests that any photographer using images of the Garden for a profit purchase a Photographer Membership. Please contact us with any questions.