In addition to annual admission to the Garden and a subscription to The Garden Path, our members receive the following benefits at every level:
- Garden hours everyday from 8:00-10:00am*
*Exceptions are Thursdays, which are from 5:00pm-7:00pm and Tuesdays, when we are closed
- Member Events
- Garden Workshops
- Exclusive exhibition access for all Art Exhibitions
- Vollum Library access from 10-2pm on Wednesdays and 9-2pm on Saturdays
- Reciprocal access to Lan Su Chinese Garden in November
- 10% discount at the Gift Shop
- Free or discounted admission to Garden Lectures and Events
- 20% discount when purchasing additional admission tickets for guests
- 20% discount at Bamboo Sushi locations (up to $20 food and drinks, excludes happy hour and take-out orders)
- 10% discount to Dossier Hotel all year round with their “Portland Japanese Garden” special offer – and Dossier will donate 5% back to the Garden!
Customize your Membership
For little more than the price of an admission ticket, you can add additional adults* onto any level of membership. The cost is $25 per adult, and these additions can be made at any point throughout your annual membership.
*The maximum number of adults that can be included on a membership is five.
As an additional benefit, seniors (ages 65 and up) receive an additional month of membership at any level. When purchasing your membership, please provide your birthdate and our team will extend your membership.
If you had an active membership during our closure due to COVID-19, please visit our FAQ page for more information here.